- fidelity to a worthy cause brings happiness
- eventually the answer comes
- nothing worth having can be purchased
- life is either gained or lost in the present
- faith is stronger than hope
- from a short pleasure comes a long repentance
- faith laughs at impossibilities
- cheerfulness keeps up a kind of daylight in the mind
- enjoy the little things in life naturally
- you can say anything you need to say if it is done in kindness
- chart your course well
- let nature take its course
- open your eyes
- things are not always what they seem
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.