- if you want a friend, you will have to be one
- some things you never get used to
- a little step taken may be the beginning of a big journey
- it is stressful and a lot of work to hold a grudge
- give people a second chance
- start at the beginning and work your way through it
- when a conversation begins, decide whether you should hear the other person or that the other person should hear you
- hope for the best
- passion drives people to accomplish great things
- setting a good example is the best tool a parent can have in raising children
- leave your mark on life while you have it in your power
- look for ways to be more useful
- look for simple solutions first
- you talk when you cease to be at peace with your thoughts
buy the book!
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.