- everyone can have a happy life, but not everyone wants to
- heed your intuition
- relish small pleasures
- leading with your chin can be painful
- heroes die too
- be responsible for your own happiness
- learn as you'd live forever
- possibilities are only realized when action is taken
- comedy is all about timing
- sometimes it is smart to not show your success
- obligation can turn into hatred very easily
- when you most feel like moping, do something--anything
- advances in life are usually first met by fear and skepticism
- feed your mind as well as your body
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.
buy the book!