- one should respect knowledge, but doubt is what gets you an education
- challenge life
- be curious about what it is all about
- do not keep love secret
- it is easy to live in the world; it is difficult to change it
- a healthy marriage puts the marriage before the children
- expect to change as you grow
- more are drowned in drink than in water
- forgive your enemies, but never forget their names
- strive for a balanced life
- don't count on luck
- good enough is not good enough
- replace smoke detector batteries every January 1
- don't allow self-pity
8,789 Words of Wisdom is brimming with great advice, maxims, sayings and saws, proverbs, precepts, and truths.
buy the book!