- eat foods that are in season
- always keep pens and paper nearby
- learn the lessons that life presents
- acknowledge all the good things
- think good thoughts and they will become good deeds
- ride your bicycle to the local farm store
- return your shopping cart to its place
- thank someone for keeping your secret
- eradicate meanness
- continuously work on your unfinished business
- prefer to have less
- grow herbs in a window garden
- try walking a mile in someone else's shoes
- think multipurpose, not single-purpose
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.
buy the book!