- attend an Earth Day celebration
- see poetry in everything
- take control of the controls
- first improve what's easiest to improve
- run your first mile
- stretch beyond what is comfortable
- enjoy asking questions
- ask yourself, "Will this matter a year from now?"
- say to yourself, "I have the ability, I have the determination, I shall succeed"
- practice generosity of spirit
- get someone a briefcase for starting a new job
- have an intimate talk with your mother
- confront conflict without shame
- do the things that make you feel good about yourself
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.
buy the book!