- seek out friends or professional help when you feel unable to cope
- set your sights high
- leave a love or friendship note on a car
- always keep a pair of dirty sneakers available
- eliminate any negative tone from your speech
- shower someone who is ill with positive thoughts
- ride your bicycle to the local farm store
- handle interruptions
- understand what Memorial Day is honoring
- offer to plant and maintain an elderly person's flower garden
- ask, will this so-called convenience really simplify my life?
- teach a child the alphabet
- share silence
- take a break from your desk and do a few free-weight exercises
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.