- share food with others
- let go of old hurts and angers
- become aware of your anger as soon as possible
- donate to charity and thrift shops
- Practice not-doing and everything will fall into place (Lao-tzu)
- never hate, never resist, never contest
- walk the dog for someone who is laid up
- when wishes are few, the heart is happy
- take stock of your current condition and see how you can balance it
- make some quiet time to let negative emotions subside
- build a fire in the fireplace on a not-fit-for-man-nor-beast winter night
- teach someone how to use a computer
- take the road less traveled
- drink more water
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.
buy the book!