- if you are down, get moving
- get away from your desk at lunchtime
- try the foot push exercise for abdominals
- nurture your kids
- go the extra mile for your clients
- remind yourself to work at letting go of ego-clinging, selfishness, possessiveness, aggression, resentment, confusion
- be friends with your sister or brother
- flatter your mate's mother
- do what you say you'll do
- write something at the end of every day
- there is no substitute for paying attention!
- risk getting hurt again
- slot in a time for exercise
- put a treasure in someone's pocket
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.
buy the book!