- every minute counts
- visualize a mountain to deepen concentration and mindfulness in sitting practice
- identify five comfort foods and make sure you have them available
- act with integrity
- welcome those moments when you can take a deep breath and gather yourself before proceeding anew
- soothe your inner crank
- give the gift of good cheer
- ask a family member to pick a number from 1 to 10 and then deliver that many kisses
- don't take your spouse for granted
- campaign against cellular phone use in cars and inappropriate places
- commit yourself to growth
- make a dream come true
- if you cannot pronounce the ingredients listed on a package of food, do not eat it
- use what you have rather than buy new things
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.
buy the book!