- make some progress every single day
- pare down the possessions that rob you of energy
- whistle when you're feeling down
- when someone tells you about their goal, point out possibilities, not obstacles
- be open to life
- make special comforting foods for someone who is sick
- paint bathrooms in earth tones (yellow, tan, orange, brown)
- practice walking in a circle to reach the Tao
- offer suggestions for town improvements
- a good mind, a good heart, warm feelings - these are the most important things
- volunteer to run errands for someone who can't make the trip
- be really good at something
- be able to laugh at yourself
- let sleeping dogs lie
buy the book!
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.