- probe the depths of experience
- change what is not working
- use the good silver
- privately accumulate extraordinary knowledge and skill, but keep a plain appearance
- eat anything in moderation
- manage your time well
- Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is to you (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- do a good job at whatever challenges you face
- simplicity brings more happiness than complexity
- the meaning of your life is not found in a few great deeds but in thousands of little ones
- is what you want to say an improvement over maintaining silence?
- thoughtful books make thoughtful gifts
- don't try to change others
- remember there is no such thing as "mine"
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.