- be willing to learn new things
- backtrack to discover where a thought came from
- do the qigong "Scoop the Stream" exercise
- buy a roll of colored stickers and stick them on kids you know
- learn a language other than your native one
- get a cereal variety pack for kids having a sleepover
- celebrate the holidays of all the religions
- accept the day's weather
- how much of your hard-earned money gets thrown away on the temporary pleasure of stuff?
- one voice can share wisdom
- live your ideals
- list ten things you can do to add beauty to your life that cost little or no money
- what matters most is what the mind takes in, feeds on, and puts back out into the world
- seek harmony
Instant Karma is a universe of things a reader can do, right now, to cultivate good karma. Each is a seemingly little thing that can make life richer and happier.