- heads and tails
- private time going to the airport and watching the planes
- macaroni salad
- going out of your way to step on a really crunchy-looking leaf
- a day that is sunshine
- just-right shoelaces
- knowing how to use glue
- a concession stand with a short line
- learning how you learn
- the look of chronometer watches
- aroma molecules released from chewed food
- the awesome Oxford English Dictionary
- conjugal rights
- bringing someone soup when they are sick
buy the book!
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.