- florists' boxes
- catch as catch can
- a deep glacial fissure, a bergschrund or crevasse
- the ruminations of a child
- being open to new ways of doing things
- beach rocks with holes
- no roads, no people, total silence, and at night an ocean of stars
- waiting on someone
- entertainment hypnotists
- a converted barn that is your home
- an ancient city on a strategic crossroads from Mesopotamia to the Mediterranean and from Egypt through Palestine into Anatolia
- planning the family reunion
- Network 23, Matt Frewer, and Max Headroom
- bookshelves spilling over with books
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. It's all about paying attention and appreciating everything.
buy the book!