- Wonder and question are the first steps of the mind toward discovery.
- Dwelling in the present moment, know that this is a wonderful moment.
- Cultivate gratitude for ever the smallest wonders.
- one small act of generosity can work wonders
- Wonder is the feeling of the philosopher, and philosophy begins in wonder. (Plato)
- Wonder is the foundation of all philosophy; research, the progress; ignorance, the end. There is, by heavens, a strong and generous kind of ignorance that yields nothing, for honour and courage, to knowledge: an ignorance to conceive which needs no less knowledge than to conceive knowledge. (Michel de Montaigne)
- Sometimes you wonder how you got on this mountain. But sometimes you wonder, "How will I get off?" (J. Manley)
See another random category!