Category: diligence and effort...
- We must be diligent today. To wait until tomorrow is too late.
- Language is an archaeological vehicle. The language we speak in a whole palimpsest of human effort and history. (R Hoban)
- If you breathe in and out and feel joy and peace, that's Right Diligence.
- in mountain climbing, the conquest of the peak combined with the physical and spiritual satisfactions brought about by intense personal effort
- Diligence, patience, and generosity bring us the conditions for happiness. Not having any sense of what hurts ourselves and others does not bring happiness.
- appreciating the 12 bees' effort to make one teaspoon of honey
- mandala - a symbol representing the effort to reunify the self
- diligence is the mother of good fortune
- Happiness cannot be found through great effort and willpower. It is already present, in open relaxation and letting go.
- With sustained effort and sincerity, discipline and self-control, the wise become like islands.
- Right Effort is that which will create the necessary conditions for mind to be focused, allowing clarity and concentration for completion of your task.
- the effort can be more satisfying than the goal
See another random category!