Category: accomplishment and achievement...
- studying the Tao to achieve effortless simplicity and freedom from desire
- facing discomfort greeting it, and going with it until it matures into accomplishment, pride, and satisfaction
- the ultimate goal of the yogi being to help others achieve their own experience of truth
- big things can only be achieved by attending to small details
- It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves. (Edmund Hillary)
- To go for the Guinness Book of World Records, you have to get in touch with then first, using their online application. Tell them as much as you can about what you want to achieve and then they will consider it and get back to you with the rules and guidelines to follow.
- a three-week master plan to 1) increase your reading speed, 2) boost your memory, and 3) improve your speaking and writing abilities
- Encyclopaedia Britannica's Book of the Year with all the major accomplishments and achievements
- Ben Franklin's accomplishments including the first political cartoon, Poor Richard's Almanack, the lightning rod, bifocal lenses, demography, electric storage battery, urinary catheter, Daylight Savings Time, the Franklin stove
- Individuals can accomplish at various levels - at the level of survival, growth, development, and evolution. An individual's abilities to accomplish are determined by his capacities and character, which are made up of his skills, knowledge, attitudes, energies, attributes, endowments, and personal values. There are a number of factors within these categories that determine this capacities and character. The final outcome to whether or not one accomplishes is also reflected in the operations and undercurrent of forces that are subconscious to most humans. These include "life responses" and other hidden patterns and processes that seem to circumvent time and space and all sense of normal logic. Like the attempt to understand the mechanics of quantum physics if understood these secret patterns of life could reveal the ultimate mystery to endless accomplishment in life.
- Those who respond positively to significant opportunities can catch the wave of great accomplishment in life. Those who are indifferent or ignore those opportunities are left behind. If an individual doesn't initially respond fully to the great opportunity, he may past through a number of stages of reaction until he embraces the opportunity. This process can be a difficult one, yet may be matched by a process of growth and personal evolution.
See another random category!