- On any one day, there may be 44,000 storms over the Earth.
- driving through a desert dust storm, or experiencing a snow storm in the Grand Canyon, or spending a stormy night in a lighthouse
- when a storm surrounds you, stay calm
- The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore. (V. van Gogh)
- The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but deliverance from fear. (R.W. Emerson)
- serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm
- The human heart is like a ship on a stormy sea driven about by winds blowing from all four corners of heaven. (Martin Luther)
« Back to the list of categories