Category: pants, trousers, shorts...
- Katharine Hepburn trousers
- Do not turn up your trousers until you get to the brook.
- trousers can be traced to ancient Scythians, Persians, Japanese, and Hindus; until the end of the 18th century, Europeans wore breeches, knickerbockers, and pantaloons (by 1820, trousers as we know them today)
- You should never have your best trousers on when you turn out to fight for freedom and truth. (H. Ibsen)
- I thought I would dress in baggy pants, big shoes, a cane and a derby hat.... everything a contradiction: the pants baggy, the coat tight, the hat small and the shoes large. (Charlie Chaplin)
- I don't want to smoke cigars or go to stag parties, wear jockey shorts or pick up the check. (Shelley Winters)
- wearing crazy shorts to the grocery store and not giving it a thought
« Back to the list of categories