Category: food ...
- food chains connecting with other chains to form a food web
- tasting native foods wherever you travel
- Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food. (Hippocrates)
- leaving food unwrapped to preserve its chi
- the foods that are healthiest for the human body are also the healthiest for our environment and create the least suffering for other creatures
- Place a small handful of raisins or nuts on a surface in front of you. Observe the look and smell of them. Pick up a raisin or nut. Feel the sensations associated with lifting your arm. Bring the piece of food to your mouth and begin to chew it. Notice the impulse to take another before the first is chewed and swallowed. Be with every aspect of this experience.
- feeding your body and mind with good food
- Food = joy, guilt, anger, pain, nurturing, friendship, hatred, the way you look and feel. Food = everything you can imagine. (S. Powter)
- Sharing food with another human being is an intimate act that should not be indulged in lightly. (MFK Fisher)
- For ordinary people, food is heaven. (Chinese proverb)
- And what, Socrates, is the food of the soul? Surely, I said, knowledge is the food of the soul. (Plato)
- The majority of food chains have three to four links.
- The most expensive Big Macs are in Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States. The cheapest are in China and Malaysia.
« Back to the list of categories