- Flow forwards. Let go backwards. (G. Goddard)
- feng shui items such as mirrors and crystals to promote the harmonious flow of chi
- positive cash flow
- staying aware of the flow, of the fact that everything is in ceaseless change
- Let yourself have your feelings. Let the feelings flow through you. Then let them end. Let yourself see to the other side of them.
- the ebb and flow of the natural cycles one encounters
- the steady flow of a cascading waterfall
- consciously intending to transcend yourself and to enter into the flow of consciousness
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- the flow of conversation that comes from two people with good chemistry
- the ebb and flow of a symphony
- making a flow chart
- flow like a river toward the ocean, following the path of least resistance
- Nothing is fixed, everything flows.
- The flow of the breath soothes the mind and allows for steadiness and relaxation.
- Rather than pushing the river, flow with it.
« Back to the list of categories