- driving I-95 from Maine to Florida or I-80 from New York to California
- US 50 in Nevada, the "Loneliest Road"
- driving a Ferrari, a Formula 1 car, a Good Humor truck, an RV, a Porsche, a Jaguar, a concept car, a tank, a Smart car
- old Route 66 or Highway 101
- the Alaska Highway from Dawson Creek, British Columbia, to Fairbanks, Alaska
- eating at a drive-in root beer stand where they hook your tray on the car window
- a self-defrosting (heated) driveway
- being driven around in a limo or town car
- getting your driver's license on the first try
- driving a simple car
- "Don't drink and drive."
- drive as you wish your kids would
- driving mindfully, with patience
- a drive in the country, especially in autumn
- Good driving has nothing to do with sex. It's all above the collar. (A.H. Ramsey)
« Back to the list of categories