- eating food without condiments sometimes to appreciate the genuine taste and texture of the food
- putting a condiment smile on a kid's sandwich or burger
- a sweet puree of tomatoes, onions, and green peppers flavored with vinegar and pickling spice - the universal condiment of fast food
- mustard prepared as a paste with other spices or herbs, vinegar or wine, and starch or flour to tone down the sharpness
- condiment coming from Latin condimentum, from condire "to pickle"
- annatto paste, cocktail sauce, relishes, chutneys, pickles, hot sauce, steak sauce, fish sauce, hoisin sauce, mayonnaise, soy sauce, etc., etc.
- boatloads of your favorite condiments to choose from
« Back to the list of categories