- changing what you can and not worrying about the rest
- accepting change with grace and humor
- the courage to change your opinion
- changing the way you react instead of trying to control anything or anyone
- a book that changes your life
- nothing is permanent - except change
- when you change your attitudes, you can change your behaviors, and thus change your karma
- You can't change the body without changing the mind, and you can't change the mind without changing the body. (M. Feldenkrais)
- embracing change
- In a time of drastic change, it is the learners who inherit the future. The learned usually find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists. (E. Hoffer)
- We must become the change we want to see. (M. Gandhi)
- Don't knock the weather, nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while. (K. Hubbard)
- Life is not stable. Everything alive is slipping through cracks and crevices in time, changing as it goes. Man has learned to ask questions. Man is the only creature in the universe who knows what it has been. Now man must go on asking questions while changing. Man must find his own way, his own true self.
- What's new and different in my life? Entertainment. Media. Food. People.
- Mix up your routine. Change your environment. Break out of isolation. Break out of yourself. Break out of your business. Surprise yourself. Practice Neurobics. Seek challenges.
« Back to the list of categories