- Believe there's nothing you can't accomplish.
- Make and keep a commitment to a cause you believe in. Set goals that reflect what you believe is important.
- Believe and conquer! They conquer who believe they can. (RW Emerson)
- Don't believe everything you read or hear.
- Believe in the goodness and Buddha nature of yourself and others.
- After examining and analyzing a teaching, if you find it to be kind, conducive to the good and the benefit and welfare of others, believe and cling to it. (Buddha)
- Stop believing your inner critic.
- Belief is a mental attitude or acceptance or assent toward a proposition without the full intellectual knowledge required to guarantee its truth.
- Believing is either an intellectual judgment or a special sort of feeling with overtones that differ from those of disbelief.
- Beliefs can be distinguished by their degree of certainty: a surmise or suspicion , an opinion, or a conviction.
- Believe is one of our oldest English words, tracing back to an Aryan root meaning to hold dear, to like.
- the world is full of things we have not seen in person but nevertheless believe in - like Africa, submarines, kangaroos, pagodas, the North Pole, as well as the past and the future
« Back to the list of categories