- assisting in the birth of a baby
- the true worth of a reliable and responsible babysitter that you keep for years
- making your own baby food
- a baby's first books, including plastic ones for the bathtub
- a baby making love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future better.
- A baby is an inestimable blessing and bother. (Mark Twain)
- Babies are such a nice way to start people. (D. Herold)
- It is the nature of babies to be in bliss. (Deepak Chopra)
- What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. (B. Spock)
- Every baby needs a lap. (H. Robin)
- Birth is probably the most amazing part of the life cycle of any animal.
- In many cultures, there is a period of waiting before the baby is named. This is designed to make sure that the baby is strong enough to survive.
- While foals can walk within 45 minutes of birth, for a human baby this will not happen for a year.
- The brain begins a rapid phase of development after the baby is born, driven by each new stimulus. Each new experience stimulates the formation of another new neuron connection. The more an experience is repeated, the more permanent the connections become.
- I still can't believe that people I know, my peers, are making babies. I'm too lazy to make a salad. (H. Lyle)
« Back to the list of categories