Category: appetizers and hors d'oeuvres...
- food eaten to pique the appetite or to moderate hunger, especially that stimulated by drink
- the category of hors d'oeuvres is small portions of savory, often highly seasoned, food
- the Scandinavian smorgasbord, Spanish tapas, Greek meze, Italian antipasto, Egyptian mazza, and Russian zakuska
- a meat and cheese tray, seafood appetizers, vegetables and dip, fruit, cocktail and finger sandwiches
- an hors d'oeuvres trolley with several dozen little recipients containing the various delicacies on offer
- tiny quesadillas, cheese ball, crab puffs, Mexican layered dip, deviled eggs, Buffalo wings, cocktail wieners, popcorn chicken, Swedish meatballs, shrimp cocktail, potato skins, fried mozzarella, stuffed mushrooms, dill dip
« Back to the list of categories