- firing up the barbie
- Ayers Rock/Uluru, Olga monoliths, herding sheep, jeep rides, snorkeling off the Great Barrier Reef, going on a walkabout
- trading lives with a person in Australia for a year
- the natural history of Australia
- clear shallow coastal waters of a spectacular tropical sea, the ultimate dive for scuba divers
- riding in a glass-bottomed boat over the Great Barrier Reef
- pretty cottages and white-sand beaches
- the comfortable pace of Australian life
- eating damper under the stars at dusk while drinking in the serene outback beauty of Uluru
- Tasmania's beautiful wilderness, vibrant arts scene, relaxed and unique out look on life
- Australia is the smallest, flattest, and after Antarctica, driest continent.
- Most people live in the temperate zones that occur within 250 miles of the east and southeast coasts and around Perth in the west.
- caramel bananas with rum, frosted meringue with kiwis
« Back to the list of categories