- a magazine depicting the overall style of your home
- sneakers with lots of padding
- a shimmering moonlit waterfall
- queso = cheese
- ducks fishing for their dinners
- a sister, having a best friend you can't get rid of
- a cold blue wash from the moon and stars that polarized the snowscape into a crosshatching of light and dark
14,000 things to be happy about is a bestseller with over 1.25 million copies in print, celebrating all the little things in life. Without plot or rhyme, explanation or footnote, these entries conjure up the rich evocative effect of an epic poem, proving that the little things are what make life worth living. The new edition is here, with 4,000 new entries and many revisions.